Coaching and Mentoring
Coaching is a key lever to drive results. Organizations that provide ongoing coaching can expect to see a 19% improvement in sales performance.
Coaching is also essential to ensure the adoption of new behaviors – especially after a training program. Professionals who don’t receive coaching after a training event have a high chance of falling back into old habits. Coaching is the glue that drives behavioral change.
Coaching will help you and your teams:
Increase confidence and gain new skills
Maximize effective behaviors and key outcomes
Create a culture of passion and energy
Ensure long-term sustainable behavior change
Retain and attract talent
Here are a few ways we can help you through our coaching and mentoring solutions:
A holistic approach to coaching for organizations that want to implement a new coaching initiative
- Organizational assessment of culture and leadership style
- Identification of performance gaps
- Development of coaching skills through workshops
- Reinforcement through ongoing coaching and support
- Installation of new coaching model and change management consultancy
Workshop - Coaching Skills for Leaders
To be an effective coach, managers and leaders need to motivate their team, diagnose performance gaps, conduct effective coaching conversations, and reinforce new behaviors through rewards, recognition, and proper feedback.
This program will develop your managers and leaders in these skillsets.
Coaching & Mentoring
- Team Coaching
- Middle Manager Coaching (Sales Manager Coaching)
- Business and Executive Coaching